Friday, November 2, 2012

Favorite Finds Friday {26}

Why hello there! Emily again, Megan went on vacation. You know, you guys don't have to lie, the reason y'all like Favorite Fridays is because it reminds you that it's Friday, and some how some way we all survived another week. I don't know how I got through this week, being I just got back from my vacation...sad face. I miss it already but luckily I happened to just miss the hurricane. 

It was so pretty in Maryland, I miss seeing the trees already. One day we spent half a day just riding the back roads and I hung my head out the window of the car just smelling the air and looking at the leaves. Nothing this pretty in Savannah! 





So on we go, lets see what we found this week! 



Whimsically Homemade
Whimsically Homemade
If you were featured we ask you pretty please to grab a button. It's not mandatory, but it would be nice. We follow all blogs that are featured through most media sites. (Facebook, Twitter, GFC, etc...)




Megan's Picks


1. DIY Fall Candle Jar via Gingerbread Snowflakes.  This is so great and so fall. I can only imagine what the colors look like when you light a candle in this jar. I can't wait to try in out!





2. Chocolate Margarita via My Life As A Mrs. You had me chocolate, but a chocolate margarita? Where do I sign up?




3. Cornucopia Favor via PaperTurtle. Aren't these like the cutest idea for Thanksgiving? And I love the fact that they aren't that difficult. I definitely making these for Alex's family this year. They are brilliant!




Emily's Picks



1. Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels via Life's Too Short To Skip Dessert. Yummmm! These are definitely on my "to make" list for this holiday season!  





2. Ornament Wreath via Pearls-Handcuffs-Happy Hour. Okay seriously I might be the last person in the world to know that ornament wreaths were that easy. I'm so making this for my house this Christmas



3. Snowflake Masterpiece via Ten Kids and a Dog. Last year we make the christmas tree using Scarlett's hands, and I would like to keep tradition of some new art or craft every Christmas. I think this year we will do these, considering we won't be seeing any real snow flakes! 




Melissa's Picks


1. Pumpktris via HaHa Bird. Tetris Pumpkin. OMG. How awesome! I love playing Tetris, it's one of my favorite games. When I saw this idea I had to share it with y'all. 




2. 5 Step Woolen Gloves via Just Do It. DIY Wool Gloves. I'd like to try making these this winter. Very cute idea. They would make great gifts too!




3. Butterfinger Cookies via The Farm Girl.   Butterfinger Cookies. So I just ate a ton of butterfingers on Halloween. My manager brought in candy for the customers and half of the employees annihilated it. HA! But these just look delicious and I bet the would be a big hit around the house.  


There you go! That's all, hope you all have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Crafting!

Megan@ Whimsically Homemade