8 to 12 slices bacon cut in half
1-2 green beans trimmed
4 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Separate your trimmed green beans into piles of six.
3. Take one slice of your halved bacon and roll up one of you green piles up with it. Place on a foiled cookie sheet and set aside.
4. In a medium saucepan melt 4 tablespoons butter and 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
5. Using a pastry brush, brush on brown sugar and butter mixture on your green bean wraps.
6. Bake in preheated oven 35-40 minutes.
Tastiness! It's pretty simple recipe. The most time consuming part is trimming and wrapping up the green beans. But let me tell ya, it sure is worth it! You guys let me know how you like them.