Friday, May 11, 2012

Favorite Finds Fridays {5}



Happy Friday everyone! This week went by pretty fast and that's exciting for me! This time next week I'll be rafting down the Chattooga River. Anyway, Here are this week's weeks Favorite Finds. You guys enjoy and don't forget to leave some comment love for everyone.


 Whimsically Homemade

Whimsically Homemade


If you were featured we ask you pretty please to grab a button. It's not mandatory, but it would be nice.





Megan's Picks




1. Workin' it at Bubblewrappd. I love this work station. The fact that it's a fold out and you can hide all your paints is a HUGE plus to me. I'm totally bummed that I can't make one of these on my own because I currently live in apartment. But one day...one day.







2. DIY Door Shelf Tutorial over at Craftaholics Anonymous . This project is on my to do list. Just as soon as I find an old door to start it. I love this idea and how it gives storage pace to the corner of a room. Linda really hit the nail on the head with this project.



3.  DIY Canned Food Organizer at Classy Clutter. This week must be my week of dream projects. Again, this is another project that will have to wait.  I love this because it can totally frees up any cabinets you have that cans in them. Storage space can get kind a tricky when you have use you cabinet space instead of a pantry for canned goods. This solves that problem.



4. Simple DIY Bookends at Seven7h House on the Left. When I saw these I went "Why did I think of that?" It's genius and a project that I can add to my ongoing collection. Great idea, Greg and Ashley!



5. DIY Soap Pouch at Whimsy Love. These things are too cute! And relatively simple as long as you have a sewing machine, which sadly I do not. But these are on my do list if someone one is generous enough to give me one for my birthday.




Emily's Picks

1. Curling Ribbon Coasters at Chica and JoI did a post on some tile coasters and now I've found these, and I love them. Think of all the colors you can use, and curling ribbon is so cheap. They'd make awesome gifts, I know I'd love to receive them!  






2. Window Frame Jewelry Display at The Borrowed AbodeI don't have lots of jewelry, however I do have plenty of people in my family who do and this would be great for them. I may scale it back a bit so it's not so large, they used a window frame, but I'm sure you can find other things to upcycle to do this project with, lots of inspiration. 






3. Chicken Club Quesadillas at The Family Kitchen Alright... all together now, say it with me. YUMMY. My family will do chicken quesadillas every once in a while for dinner, so this caught my eye as a way to mix it up a bit. Great thing about quesadilla's is everyone can customize them to their own taste. 






4. Ice Cream Sundae Brownies at Picky Palate I am not the biggest brownie fan, My husband on the other hand is, and I think he would devour these in about 2.2 seconds. And like I've said before I'm not a from scratch girl I like to jazz up a box and this looks jazzy. 






5. White Chocolate, M&Ms, and Pretzel Sticks at MakeUseFulThere is no tutorial for this one, it's just the picture, but how adorable are these? I can't wait for Dr. Suess' birthday now so I can color the white chocolate green for green eggs and ham. I just loved them too much not to include them. 






Well. that about wraps it up for this week. We had some great projects this week. Please guys leave some love for all these lovely ladies and gentlemen. They work extremely hard. See you guys next week!

Happy Crafting,


1 comment:

  1. Such great finds! I LOVE the desk! I want one for my craft room :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Crafting!

Megan@ Whimsically Homemade