1. Two Minute Cupcakes at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom. Sometimes, when Alex is working late or over at a friend's house, I'll be sitting in front of the TV watching one of those awful ultimate drama shows. You know what shows I'm talking about. Real Housewives of where ever, Gossip Girl, or some other equally embarrassing show. Anyway, I'm watching one of these shows and all of sudden I want cupcakes. Usually this is like 11 at night and there is no way I'm going to make cupcakes this late. (Let's not talk about that I'm usually half a bottle of wine in too.) So this little recipe is like perfect for those nights. It's a pretty great recipe too!
2. Mickey Mouse Oreo Favors at Kathie Cooks. So, I love Disney. I love anything Disney. And I love Orlando. (Which is kinda irrelevant) These things are soo CUTE!!! I would make them just to look at them. I love Mickey Mouse. And I love Kathie for sharing these little cuties!
3. Countdown to Disney Calendar by A Creative Princess. Another Disney one. Alex and I always go to Disney in October. We only live four hours away and we have family in Orlando to stay with. Sometimes we'll go three or four times a year. I'm seriously going to make one of these for us though. It's something we always look forward to. Thanks for the idea, Terri!
4. Portable Spice Kit for Camping or Travel at The Handy Hausfrau. This is a really cool idea. We don't camp much...well we've never actually been camping ever, but I love this idea so much . It would be great for a housewarming gift or to go in a little gift basket.
5. Photo-Printed Hair Ribbon at Upcraft It. I usually always keep my hair so short that I can't pull it up, but when I saw this project it made want to grow out my hair. It's so cute and personal. This would be a great gift for just about any woman.
1. Beanbag Balls at Family Fun. These looks easy and fun. What more can a mom want? I could see Scarlett playing with these, and they are so cheap to make, if she breaks the bean bag, it's no biggie.
2. Penne a la Betsy at The Pioneer Woman. MMMM pasta, am I making this a habit? Pasta in my favorite finds? I swear somewhere down my bloodline I have to be part Italian, or part "carb"ivore. This pasta looks sooo yummy, and I love the story along with it being as the sisters made it.
3. How to Make Bubble Art at Life of a Sippy Cup Mom. How fun could this be with your kid? A. It could be used to teach kids colors, or how to make secondary colors. B. Cheap and fun activity. C. Think of the things you could decorate. I'm thinking color bubble picture frame. It will look like it was painted with water colors.
4. How to Mix Chalkboard Paint in Any Color at A Beautiful Mess. I will admit I've never looked at the price of chalkboard paint, however I already know this has got to be cheaper. We want to make a part of Scarlett's room a chalk board and this could not be easier, and we aren't just limited to black! Awesome.
5. Decorative Plaque Hooks at That's What We Said. These look awesome, and easy. I need to make a towel rack and I think I am going to do this and decorate it in bath time stuff I can find in the scrapbook section.
That's this week's picks. Share some love and follow someone new. Have a great weekend!